As the CEO and founder of Transitioning Forward, Allen Fitzsimmons oversees all aspects of company business, which focuses on helping clients who are downsizing or in transition restructure their assets. When he can get away from work, Allen Fitzsimmons loves to travel, especially to destinations with warm beaches, such as Hawaii.
Kauai, one of the Hawaiian Islands, is known as the “Garden Isle” due to the tropical rainforest that covers much of the northern side and for the lush greenery and flowers everywhere. Because of this, the island has served as the location for movies such as South Pacific and Jurassic Park. Among its natural wonders are dramatic cliffs, waterfalls, canyons, and beaches, and visitors flock there for hiking, snorkeling, and lazing on the beach.
Kauai’s top attractions include the following:
– Waimea Canyon, nicknamed the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”
– The Na Pali Coast, a wild, 15-mile stretch of gorgeous coastal cliffs along the north shore
– The rugged Kalalau Trail along the Na Pali Coast
– Hanalei Bay and beach for surfing and swimming
– Wailua Falls and Opaekaa Falls on the east side of the island
– Family-friendly Poipu Beach and Poipu Beach Park